Questions for Dr. Samson:
To help you make the most informed and intelligent decisions about your procedure, here are some recommended questions to discuss with Dr. Samson at your initial consultation.
It is important for you to take an active role in your surgery, so please use this list of questions as a starting point for your initial consultation:
- Am I a good candidate for breast enhancement or enlargement?
- Are the results I am seeking reasonable and realistic?
- Do you have before-and-after photos I can look at for the procedure I am undergoing? (you can look on our website in the photo gallery for before and after pictures)
- Do I need a breast lift with the breast augmentation?
- In my case, will the breast implants be placed beneath the breast tissue or beneath the pectoral muscle?
- Will my scars be visible? Where will my scars be located?
- What type of implants do you recommend for me?
- What kind of anesthesia do you recommend for me?
- What will be the costs associated with my surgery?
- What will you expect of me to get the best results?
- What kind of recovery period can I expect and when can I resume normal activities?
- How many additional implant-related operations can I expect over my lifetime?
- How can I expect my implanted breasts to look over time? After pregnancy? After breast-feeding?
- What are the risks and complications associated with my procedure?
- How are complications handled?
- How will my breasts look if I choose to have the implants removed in the future and not have them replaced?
Dr. Samson also offer procedures that are commonly performed in combination with a breast augmentation, including tummy tuck, liposuction, and breast lift surgery. Be sure to look at Dr. Samson’s before and after gallery to see his fantastic results.
If you are interested in these or breast augmentation or cosmetic surgery procedures schedule a consultation with Dr. Samson today by calling 386-756-9400 or fill out our contact form.